| Reps | Goal | Exercise |
|---|---|---|
| 37/27 | 50/50 | Knee Pushups |
| 12/10 | 20/20 | Chair-assisted Pullups (2-legs) |
| 50/50 | 50/50 | Bench Squat |
| 22/20 | 25/25 | Elevated Jackknife Press |
| 90/59 | 90/90 | Elbow/Knee Plank |
| 45/45 | 45/45 | L Side Elbow/Knee Plank |
| 45/45 | 45/45 | R Side Elbow/Knee Plank |
Some good progress today, but the stress of the last week and a half is showing. Long story short, I didn't do ANY exercising this week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Thankfully, I'm back on schedule, so I hope my progress will continue.
Also, this is the second session where I did the full rep count on Bench Squats, so it looks like I'm progressing to the next level: Full Squat. Hooray! My first real Primal Movement!
No comments:
Post a Comment