So, sadly, my pain continues, albeit in very diminished form. It now constitutes a minor irritation, to the point where I don't really even need any pain killers.
I went to the dentist yesterday, only to find they had double booked my appointment. Well, the other person was an old lady, so I wasn't going to say anything. Even so, I only waited about 30 minutes before they saw me.
In the chair, the dentist poked around and explained that 1) he couldn't extract the nerve today because the area was still swollen, which meant that the anesthetic would be less effective and cause me severe distress, and 2) I should really consider getting my impacted tooth removed because it will end up causing the same problem.
On the plus side, they did a thorough cleaning of the lower teeth, removing some pretty hardened plaque build-up that had formed in the harder to reach parts of my mouth.
So I go again next week...
2 comments:
I think you're faking. I have reports of you at the gym. :)
btw, Nagano sensei commented on how much weight you've lost. Good on ya.
Well, I commend you on letting the old lady go before you. Even if the dentist couldn't do anything today.
I recommend a full watching of the series finale of Battlestar. It might make your feel better, while making your heart ache :P
Post a Comment