Wow. That is truly interesting. I didn't real it all, rather skimming though whatever caught my eye, but I can't really make heads or tails of it.
Sometimes I wish that either one of these was true now:
a) we were still hunter/gatherers, so we wouldn't have to deal with all this ill-health bullshit.
or
b) we were all post-humans so we wouldn't have to deal with all this ill-health bullshit.
Segueing into Charlie Stross' new book Halting States, I started it, read 2 chapters, and had to stop. It's all written, as far as I can tell, in 2nd person present-tense, but from the various perspectives of the characters. It's brilliant, given what I understand about the plot, but I'll need to mentally prep myself for this book. This will not be a casual read.
2 comments:
Nope, it's real. And cholesterol is good for you. Seriously.
http://www.westonaprice.org/moderndiseases/benefits_cholest.html
Wow. That is truly interesting. I didn't real it all, rather skimming though whatever caught my eye, but I can't really make heads or tails of it.
Sometimes I wish that either one of these was true now:
a) we were still hunter/gatherers, so we wouldn't have to deal with all this ill-health bullshit.
or
b) we were all post-humans so we wouldn't have to deal with all this ill-health bullshit.
Segueing into Charlie Stross' new book Halting States, I started it, read 2 chapters, and had to stop. It's all written, as far as I can tell, in 2nd person present-tense, but from the various perspectives of the characters. It's brilliant, given what I understand about the plot, but I'll need to mentally prep myself for this book. This will not be a casual read.
Post a Comment