8/13/2006

“Woah...” (Neo, The Matrix)

Well, what did I get myself into? As I write this, I have just finished dinner at home (some chicken kara-age, rice, and a big bowl of salad), the second night of eating a real home cooked (well, sort of, but more on that later) meal.

It has been a whirlwind of events, and sitting here, exhausted, I am in real danger of forgetting what happened to me over this last week. Memorable is not word enough to describe this last week, but then again, tired is not word enough to describe my energy levels.

So what happens next? I will not be wired until closer to the end of the month, but I will have time next week at school, when most of the teachers are away on business or vacation, to update my blog. Resisting the temptation to do a crazy mass update, I will instead give you a new update every day.

Stay tuned...

No comments: