The flight out of TO was delayed by some dumbasses who didn't make the flight. Rather than pull their luggage, the plane crew decided to wait...for an hour... Despite that, the flight itself was not bad.
Vancouver Airport. Quaint...and kinda backwards :P
They call Coach class Hospitality class now. Really, it's a way of diverting attention away from the fois gras like conditions (throw 'em in a box, feed 'em until they explode) by use of some "clever" verbal play. Fortunately, you can see how I wiled away the time.
10.5 hours is a lot of time, but I was treated to the sublime Kansai Airport, a marvel of modern architecture.
And last, but not least, Fukuoka International, an airport that closes at...9PM? WTF?? Still, a nice view of the wonderful, brightly lit street that first greets travellers to this fair city.
More soon, when I next get to a computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment