10/13/2008

Weekend Wrapup

10/10 (1697) Biking Commute
0700-1200: Coffee, Banana, Veggie Juice, Spicy Sausage Bread
1200-1700: Ramen, Kara Age
1700-2000: Kara Age, Veggie Juice, Yakult

10/11 (1790) Weight Training
0700-1200: Scrambled Eggs, Apple Danish, Coffee, Pumpkin Bread, Orange Juice
1200-1700: Salad, Ministop Spicy Chicken, Peanuts, Jumbo Frank
1700-2000: Kara Age, Ministop Fried Chicken.

10/12 (1131+????) Free Day, Biking 15 minutes
0700-1200: Energy Bar, Nikuman, Latte, Can of Pringles (SM)
1200-1700: Salad, Ministop Spicy Chicken
1700-2400: Uhhh, lets not talk about it...

10/13 (1598) Weight Training
0700-1200: -
1200-1700: Ham and Cheese Omelette, Apple Danish, Yakult x2, Energy Bar
1700-2000: Konyaku Ramen, Spicy Chicken

Weight: 91.2 kg
Body Fat: 29.3%

This was a kind of a bad weekend for me. With a little bit of weight gain, and an increase in body fat, I can definitely attribute these to my night of culinary debauchery on Sunday. I'll admit that I've been feeling somewhat complacent, having almost reach my initial goal of -10kg, but this is where the real work starts.

To that end, I'm going to be hitting the gym with Jon 3 times a week. Cleaning up my diet too, which has been somewhat sloppy. Damned Mini-stop and their delicious chickens.

3 comments:

Rob Pugh said...

Ministop used to kill me when we lived at the jutaku. [Well, that and not having a job...] Pringles, whiskey and fried chicken, all within walking distance? Yikes, indeed.

Mike Morikawa said...

Yeah, it's far too easy, and far too taste. It's pure hell (or heaven), nice packages in bright yellow and blue.

But yeah, so I am Jon's project. He is going to buff /clap/ me up.

Rob Pugh said...

I don't know... I like Jon, but if he's going to give you gonorrhea, I'd move on.

Oh wait... does "clap" you up mean something else?