Weight: 90.0 kg
Body Fat %: 28.7%
Food (1540 Cal)
0700-1200: Juice, Coffee, Banana, Hamburger, Coffee, Chocolate
1200-1700: Corn/Tuna Salad, Spicy Popcorn Chicken, Calorie Mate, Candy
1700-2000: Meatball in Tomato Sauce (12), Veggies, Veggie Drink, Yakult
Exercise: Bike Commute
5 comments:
90kg... nice.
How are you checking your BF%?
My bathroom scale. Seems accurate enough. When I checked it at the gym at Global Arena, it was 29.15. How reliable these readings are overall is still up in the air. Though I /did/ pay Y300 and get a nifty print out.
Ah, you've one of those super fancy scales. Mine still has one of those actual physical rotary dials that spins. You make me wanna invest in a good one though...
It wasn't all that expensive. The Lumiere near the apartment had it for 3900 yen regular. Don't go to places like Best Denki or whatever, because they only have the stupid 14,000 yen ones. Though, if you wanted more information than you know what to do with, that's you're best bet...
Well tipped, thanks. Think I'll pick one up round payday. Gracias, mi amigo.
Post a Comment