Mike Morikawa's blog about nothing in particular.
Well done, sir. I applaud your Internets scavenging."No stone throwing regardless of housing situation."I too remember the ALT Wars. First time I killed a man with a spoon.
Win x 2
Yes, the intensity of those first few skimishes had to be experienced to be believed. Many times I thought that I would end up as many other poor, poor souls did.Also, Stumble Upon! = Crack.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well done, sir. I applaud your Internets scavenging.
"No stone throwing regardless of housing situation."
I too remember the ALT Wars. First time I killed a man with a spoon.
Win x 2
Yes, the intensity of those first few skimishes had to be experienced to be believed. Many times I thought that I would end up as many other poor, poor souls did.
Also, Stumble Upon! = Crack.
Post a Comment