Gets off a plane and onto the deck of a USN carrier. Service men and women stand at attention. The media, in all their propaganda glory, snap madly away. Coming to the podium with thumbs up:
Mission Accomplished.
OK, so does anyone remember those size 34 GAPs I bought? Well, I can now fit into them quite comfortably. No chaffing, pinching, or squeezing.
I'll need to reassess my goals, because I still feel like a tub of lard.
(OK, not really. But damn if that belly fat isn't hard to get rid of...)
4 comments:
Outstanding!
Congrats. I'm all kinds of jealous.
Just having started dieting and whatnot, your progress is coming by leaps and bounds.
I still feel all stalled out... but in another 3 weeks I'm gonna do an honest re-eval and see if that's the truth, or just my negativity and cynicism.
Congrats again.
Yeah. There is one thing that is bothering me though. My weight has gone down, incrementally slowly, but down nonetheless. WHen I checked this morning, I was at 87.6 kg. Yet my BF levels remain consistently high, according to my scale, at around 29.7%
Now, I know that I've trimmed down. I feel less fat. Hell I LOOK less fat. And I can justify my minimal weight loss thanks to an increase in lean muscle mass.
Meh, basically I think my scale is lying to me.
Yeah, I tried to think the scale was lying to me too, on the BF percentage front. But if it is lying, it's lying consistently, so it's a wash.
Yeah, the suck bit - and you can do the math - is that if weight is going down and bf is the same - you're probably losing some lean muscle tissue.
But since you started PTing recently, that trend should start to reverse. And having more lean muscle mass will increase your resting metabolism/burn more fat.
So yeah, gambatte and so on.
See, now this is the odd thing. When I look at myself, I see a smaller belly, leaner, more toned arms and legs, less double chin etc. I can also bench/lift a lot more than I could before. So I'm seeing results, definitely.
I'm headed for Global Arena today. We'll see what their big expensive body analyzer has to say.
Post a Comment