In the time since I moved in, I've started adding my own touches. Most obvious is my M4A1 Carbine airsoft rifle. A gift to myself, a waste of money, both probably accurate descriptions of my latest frivolous expenditure, it's nevertheless something I think most people would have predicted I would buy. For those not in the know, airsoft guns like this are electrically power BB guns, which fire small white plastic BBs. Some stupid people have been in the news doing dumb things, so just like at home, I follow pretty strict protocols/handling rules with it.
The computer station is, sadly, very uncomfortable. The stool seems designed to cramp my back, and that combined with my lack of internet at home for the first few weeks has served to drastically decrease my time spent online. I doubt this will change much in the near future, and I can't really do much until I get a more comfortable computer chair.
I also have an iPod white PS2, which for the most part remains sadly dormant despite the money I paid for it, and a region-free DVD player, which gets occasional use.
Lastly, this is the room I have air conditioning in. It has kept me sane in the last days of a blistering hot and humid August.



No comments:
Post a Comment