Just wanted to post that my contract has been confirmed for the 2009-2010 year.
w00t!
Looks like it's year 4 for me.
Things I will need to do this year:
Get my visa renewed.
Get my passport renewed.
Things I may do this year:
Get a driver's license.
Grow up.
Ok, that last one is never gonna happen.
4 comments:
Congrats!
"Growing up" is way overrated. And not even real. People just get older...
Gratz on the 4th year. But was there ever any doubt? Good job!
Growing up? What is that?
how about Beppu?
Congrats!!!! I am uber happy for you!!! I know this is going to make you happy.
And the growing up thing!!!! Here's a shocker!! Your baby brother is turning 30 in a few days!!! I am going to rock it out international styles in London and Paris.
I do miss having my older brother around!!! Let's make a point to talk soon.
J
Post a Comment