It's not supposed to be serious per se. Remember that at its heart it's a Tarantino movie, and as such as an ode/homage to some sort of earlier genre film.
In this case the spaghetti western, or rather, that (golden) era in the 60s and 70s when the world of spaghetti westerns and WW2 movies collided in Spain and Italy.
Ultimately, it's going to be some odd fusion of campy violence and technical accuracy. I'm also certain I've read somewhere that the soundtrack will eschew period music or SPR-esque orchestral stuff for basically modern rock to punctuate action sequences.
3 comments:
That does look pretty damn good.
I almost can't take it serious.
But as the Blues Brothers said, I hate nazees.
It's not supposed to be serious per se. Remember that at its heart it's a Tarantino movie, and as such as an ode/homage to some sort of earlier genre film.
In this case the spaghetti western, or rather, that (golden) era in the 60s and 70s when the world of spaghetti westerns and WW2 movies collided in Spain and Italy.
Ultimately, it's going to be some odd fusion of campy violence and technical accuracy. I'm also certain I've read somewhere that the soundtrack will eschew period music or SPR-esque orchestral stuff for basically modern rock to punctuate action sequences.
Post a Comment