6/14/2007

Damn you Namco!!!!

OMFG I think I just came.



Damn it why the hell is it an XBox 360 exclusive? Rumour has it it will come to PS3, but those are only rumours. Microsoft has already even developed a flightstick throttle combo for it, so unless Sony is following suit, does that mean it will remain only on Xbox? I dunno if i can wait...

4 comments:

Rob Pugh said...

I don't understand... you really want to blow up the Golden Gate bridge?

Confusing...

Anonymous said...

In a Mike Myers scottish accent:

"Head!
Pants!
Now!"

Back to the video.

HOLY CRAP! For the 360 only?

Well now I know which system I'm buying.

Ian

Mike Morikawa said...

LOL yes Rob. Actually, the Ace Combat series has a great tradition of using real like locations, names, and landmarks, but giving them messed up English names. In AC5, you got to do a fly-by over Toronto, and the map shows the Belkans set off a bunch of nukes in Ontario >_<

Ian, do not go over to the dark side. It will be out on PS3, I think, as soon as the user base stabilizes.

Mike Morikawa said...

Dammit, having just watched the trailer again, I may not be able to wait for a PS3 release ;_;